Canal Water Review

"To teach superstitions as truth is a most terrible thing." Hypatia "Yeah. That pretty much sucks canal water." cwr

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Cross Posting from TPMCafe

I've been spending so much time at TPMCafe that I've had little time to post here. I am, I must say, delighted at the level of discussion and the richness of ideas that I find there. Still, I am a bit distressed that I seem to be wandering away from my home base, so to speak, and neglecting what I had intended to be the purpose of this blog--generally pointing out those things that do and do not suck canal water in this modern world. When at TPMCafe, I do see that some folks publish stuff on their home blog and then republish it at the Cafe. I have felt uncomfortable with that, but I do think I have to get over it. There are only so many hours in a day for reading and writing.

That being said, I think I'll start reposting stuff that I've written for TPMCafe here, as a means to catch up and also as a means to highlight what might otherwise get lost in such a rich web site. Just to make it all the more confusing, I think I'll post them for the dates on which they were posted at TPMCafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home