Canal Water Review

"To teach superstitions as truth is a most terrible thing." Hypatia "Yeah. That pretty much sucks canal water." cwr

Friday, March 11, 2005

Just a test

This is just a test to see how Blogger works with Hello. Of course, nothing is as simple as the marketing information says it is. Sigh. Right now, it's a matter of going from Picasa to Hello, post the picture, go find Blogger (not Bloggerbot) and edit the subsequent post. The Bloggerbot step is not working for me. Mayhap I should read the directions a bit more.


A Friend's Wedding Posted by Hello

In any case, this picture shows the cake from a friend's wedding. It seemed cheerier than all the pictures of flowers from funerals that seem to be inhabiting my hard drive. No wonder I'm so depressed. I've been to a zillion funerals in past six months--and expect another one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home